About SELDOC Corporate
Our vision is to use GP leadership to bring together local healthcare professionals, communities and commissioners in delivering the best care for patients’
Established in 1996, SELDOC is one of the few remaining GP cooperatives in the UK. We provide out-of-hours primary medical care for over 90% of surgeries within the London boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham. In partnership with Vocare, we provide out-of-hours services for Sutton, Kingston, Merton, Wandsworth and Richmond.
SELDOC also provides:
- Daytime cover for patients of surgeries when they are closed for training
- Support for home ward systems
- GPs to local A&E departments
- IT management, support and consultancy to GP Federations and CCGs
- Education and training
- Clinical transport services
How can we help you?
We are constantly looking at new ways to expand and enhance our service through partnerships with commissioners, surgeries and healthcare professionals.
SELDOC could be an invaluable resource for the community you serve. To discuss your requirements, please contact us.